UK Kuzbassrazrezugol' OAO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
UK Kuzbassrazrezugol' OAO Plans to Up Coking Concentrate Output 8.5% in 2013-Interfax
Interfax reported that UK Kuzbassrazrezugol' OAO, which is managed by UGMK-Holding OOO (LLC UMMC-Holding), plans to boost coking concentrate production by 8.5% to 4.62 million tons in 2013, the Company said in its 2012 report. In particular, the Bachatskaya-Koksovaya Concentrator plans to produce 2.22 million tons of KO concentrate and 120,000 tons of KS concentrate, while the Krasnobrodskaya-Koksovaya Concentrator will produce 2.28 million tons of KS concentrate. Supplies of coal for coking are expected to grow 2.2% to 101,000 tons in 2013.
Latest Developments for UK Kuzbassrazrezugol' OAO
- UK Kuzbassrazrezugol' OAO Receives RUB 3 Billion Credit from VTB-Interfax
- UK Kuzbassrazrezugol' OAO to Receive RUB 1.5 Billion Credit from Sibirskiy bank of Sberbank Rossii OAO-Interfax
- UK Kuzbassrazrezugol' OAO Acquires 100% In Energougol'OAO-Region-Inform
- Ural Mining and Metallurgical Company Makes Buyback Offer To UK Kuzbassrazrezugol' OAO's Minority Shareholders-Interfax
Latest Key Developments in Coal
- SouthGobi Resources Ltd announces restated financial and operating results for 2011 and 2012 and filing of audited restated financial statements
- Competition regulator imposes $290 mln fine on Coal India Ltd - Reuters
- Hms Bergbau AG enters in export business through exclusive marketing agreement with Vunene Mining
- Share this
- Digg this