Liepajas Autobusu Parks AS: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
NASDAQ OMX Riga Applies Observation Status to Liepajas autobusu parks AS
Liepajas autobusu parks AS announced that NASDAQ OMX Riga has decided to immediately apply observation status to Liepajas autobusu parks AS. NASDAQ OMX Riga Listing and Disclosure rules Article 20.1.2, Sub-article seven, stipulates that the Issuer shall be placed on observation status if in the next six months it is planned to perform activities in the result of which the financial instruments of the Issuer would be delisted. Liepajas autobusu parks AS has published an information on adding new item in its agenda of Annual General Meeting that will be held on May 15, 2013 to decide on the delisting of Liepajas autobusu parks AS shares from the regulated market.
Latest Developments for Liepajas Autobusu Parks AS
- Liepajas autobusu parks AS Pays No FY 2012 Dividend; Issues FY 2013 Total Income and Loss Guidance
- Liepajas autobusu parks AS Issues FY 2015 Turnover and Profit Guidance
- Liepajas autobusu parks AS Establishes Daughter Company SIA Rumba Tours
- Liepajas autobusu parks AS Establishes a New Daughter Company; Becomes 68.12 % Co-partner with SIA BalticTaxi
Latest Key Developments in Rails
- Dazhong Transportation (Group) Co Ltd to acquire equity shares
- Brockman Mining Limited announces disposal of Perryville Group
- Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd. Affirms Rating on Keihan Electric Railway Co Ltd at "A-"; Rating Outlook Stable- Reuters
- PT Zebra Nusantara Tbk Announces Delay Of FY 2012 Full Year And FY 2013 Interim Financial Statements
- Share this
- Digg this