Liepajas Autobusu Parks AS: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Liepajas autobusu parks AS Pays No FY 2012 Dividend; Issues FY 2013 Total Income and Loss Guidance
Liepajas autobusu parks AS announced that it has decided, at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on May 15, 2013, to leave undistributed its 2012 net profit of LVL 169,791. The Company also announced that it expects for fiscal year 2013 total income of LVL 7,572,765 and loss of LVL 56,485.
Latest Developments for Liepajas Autobusu Parks AS
- NASDAQ OMX Riga Applies Observation Status to Liepajas autobusu parks AS
- Liepajas autobusu parks AS Issues FY 2015 Turnover and Profit Guidance
- Liepajas autobusu parks AS Establishes Daughter Company SIA Rumba Tours
- Liepajas autobusu parks AS Establishes a New Daughter Company; Becomes 68.12 % Co-partner with SIA BalticTaxi
Latest Key Developments in Rails
- FirstGroup plc announces Chairman of the Board succession
- JCR affirms Odakyu Electric Railway Co Ltd's rating at "AA-" and announces rating outlook stable - JCR
- JCR affirms Keikyu Corp's rating at "A+" and announces rating outlook stable - JCR
- JCR affirms Keisei Electric Railway Co Ltd's rating at "A-" and changes rating outlook to positive - JCR
- Share this
- Digg this