Larsen & Toubro Ltd's L&T Construction Wins New Orders Worth INR41.60 Billion-Business Standard
Business Standard reported that Larsen & Toubro Ltd has bagged orders worth INR41.60 billion in the domestic market. It also won an order from the Kerala State Electricity Board for the strengthening, improvement and augmentation of distribution system in Kozhikode town under part-B of Restructured Accelerated Power Development & Reforms Programme (R-APDRP) on a turnkey basis. Some of the other orders include construction of residential towers in Delhi and Chennai. The water treatment business vertical too won orders that account to INR7.35 billion. The Tuticorin Municipal Corporation of Tamil Nadu gave L&T an order to build an intake water treatment plant and a water supply system. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation too gave orders to the company to develop radio systems for the project.
Latest Developments for Larsen & Toubro Ltd
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd wins orders valued Indian rupees 14.71 billion
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd's L&T Infrastructure Development Projects To Develop Odisha Road For INR1.293 Billion - Business Standard
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures Orders Valued INR1.333 Billion
- DLF Awards INR13.37 Billion Construction Contract To Larsen & Toubro Ltd - Business Standard
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Khd Humboldt Wedag International AG recommends acceptance of takeover offer from AVIC International Engineering Holdings Pte Ltd
- Pumyang Construction Co., Ltd. updates plan of divesting business into subsidiary
- Share this
- Digg this