Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures Orders Worth Over INR807 Crores
Larsen & Toubro Ltd announced that it has secured new orders of INR807 Crores (INR8,070 Millions) for the supply of cracking furnace modules and parts, supply of equipment, EPC execution of cryogenic ethylene package, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation for petrochemical complexes of oil companies in India. Fabrication and assembly work for all the modules and equipment will be done at L&T's modular fabrication facility at Hazira Near Surat.
Latest Developments for Larsen & Toubro Ltd
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd wins orders valued Indian rupees 14.71 billion
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd's L&T Infrastructure Development Projects To Develop Odisha Road For INR1.293 Billion - Business Standard
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures Orders Valued INR1.333 Billion
- DLF Awards INR13.37 Billion Construction Contract To Larsen & Toubro Ltd - Business Standard
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this