Larsen & Toubro Ltd's L&T Construction Receives Orders Valued INR26.83 Billion
Larsen & Toubro Ltd announced that L & T Construction has won new orders worth INR26.83 billion during September across various business segments in the domestic and international business. The water & renewable energy business has secured new orders worth INR13.34 billion from various customers.
Latest Developments for Larsen & Toubro Ltd
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd wins orders valued Indian rupees 14.71 billion
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd's L&T Infrastructure Development Projects To Develop Odisha Road For INR1.293 Billion - Business Standard
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures Orders Valued INR1.333 Billion
- DLF Awards INR13.37 Billion Construction Contract To Larsen & Toubro Ltd - Business Standard
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this