Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures INR11 Billion Hydrocarbon Projects In GCC
Larsen & Toubro Ltd announced that it has secured two projects of about INR11 billion (INR11,000 millions) value in hydrocarbon segment in UAE and Qatar. Takreer (a subsidiary of state-owned Abu Dhabi National (Oil Company-ADNOC) awarded an EPC project of a new aviation fuel terminal at Abu Dhabi International Airport for developing storage and delivery of Jet A-1 fuel. The project is scheduled to be completed in 30 months. In Qatar, L&T won an EPC contract from Dolphin Energy Limited for third party gas interconnecting facilities in Ras Laffan. The Project is scheduled to be completed in 20 months. L&T is already executing another export gas upgrade facilities project for Dolphin Energy to increase the capacity of the export gas compressors facilities from 2.2 up to 3.2 BSCFD by adding three new compression trains.
Latest Developments for Larsen & Toubro Ltd
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd wins orders valued Indian rupees 14.71 billion
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd's L&T Infrastructure Development Projects To Develop Odisha Road For INR1.293 Billion - Business Standard
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures Orders Valued INR1.333 Billion
- DLF Awards INR13.37 Billion Construction Contract To Larsen & Toubro Ltd - Business Standard
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this