DLF Awards INR13.37 Billion Construction Contract To Larsen & Toubro Ltd - Business Standard
Business Standard reported that DLF has given a INR13.37 billion contract to Larsen & Toubro Ltd for construction of its luxury residential project in Gurgaon. DLF has appointed L&T Construction as general contractor to build the luxury residential development. The total contract is valued at approximately INR13.37 billion and is in line with DLF's philosophy of associating with reputed national and international construction giants for development of its new projects. L&T's scope of work includes construction, civil, structural, finishes, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing), external services, landscaping and all ancillary works associated with The Crest.
Latest Developments for Larsen & Toubro Ltd
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd wins orders valued Indian rupees 14.71 billion
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd's L&T Infrastructure Development Projects To Develop Odisha Road For INR1.293 Billion - Business Standard
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures Orders Valued INR1.333 Billion
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures INR11 Billion Hydrocarbon Projects In GCC
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this