Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures Orders Valued INR1.333 Billion
Larsen & Toubro Ltd announced that it had secured new orders valued at INR1333 crore (INR1.333 billion) in October 2013 in various business segments. INR1095 crore (INR1.095 billion) received by the Company's Water & Renewable Energy Business. The Waste Water Business had secured a turnkey order from the Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board for construction of underground drainage system in nine towns of Jamnagar and Porbandar districts of Gujarat. Repeat order has been received from Naya Raipur Development Authority for construction of underground storm water pipelines, water supply network and other associated works at Naya Raipur. Another turnkey order has been received from Kolkata Metropolitan Water and Sanitation Authority under the National Ganga River Basin Authority (NGRBA) for design and construction of sewerage networks and sewage treatment plant at Gayeshpur town, West Bengal. The Renewable Energy Business has bagged a turnkey order from an esteemed developer for design and construction of a 25 MW wind power plant in Tamil Nadu. In the Buildings & Factories Business, new orders worth INR238 crore (INR238 million) have been secured from HLL Lifecare Limited for expansion and modernization of an old hospital and institute building at JIPMER, Puducherry.
Latest Developments for Larsen & Toubro Ltd
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd wins orders valued Indian rupees 14.71 billion
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd's L&T Infrastructure Development Projects To Develop Odisha Road For INR1.293 Billion - Business Standard
- DLF Awards INR13.37 Billion Construction Contract To Larsen & Toubro Ltd - Business Standard
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Secures INR11 Billion Hydrocarbon Projects In GCC
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this