F Marc de Lacharriere Fimalac SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
F Marc de Lacharriere Fimalac SA Proposes FY 2012 Dividend
F Marc de Lacharriere Fimalac SA announced that at the Annual Shareholders' Meeting on June 11, 2013, the Company's Board of Directors will recommend paying a fiscal year 2012 dividend of EUR1.80 per share. This is higher than the last dividend payment for fiscal year 2011 of EUR 1.50 per share. The ex-dividend date will be June 14, 2013 and the dividend will be payable as from June 19, 2013. The EUR 1.80 dividend includes a special dividend of EUR0.30 per share to take into account the fiscal year 2012 profit.
Latest Developments for F Marc de Lacharriere Fimalac SA
- F Marc de Lacharriere Fimalac SA Acquires 50% Stake in Fnac SA's Kyro to Jointly Develop Ticketing Solutions and Acquire Datasport
- F Marc de Lacharriere Fimalac SA Signs Agreements Relating to Takeover of Webedia
- F Marc de Lacharriere Fimalac SA Acquires 98% of Allocine Group
- F Marc de Lacharriere Fimalac SA Enters into Exclusive Talks to Acquire Allocine
Latest Key Developments in Professional
- Mount Knowledge Holdings Inc completes Civergy acquisition
- Fisco Ltd amends consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- China Distance Education Holdings Ltd gives Q1 2015 revenue guidance below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2015 revenue guidance above analysts' estimates
- China Distance Education Holdings declares cash dividend
- Share this
- Digg this