Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Lion Biotechnologies Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Genesis Biopharma Inc Announces Completion Of Merger With Lion Biotechnologies
Genesis Biopharma Inc announced that it has completed a merger with Lion Biotechnologies Inc., a privately held biotechnology company based in Los Angeles. The merger will create a publicly traded biotechnology company, to be called Lion Biotechnologies, focused on developing T-cell based immunotherapy products for the treatment of cancer. Developed by Steven A. Rosenberg, chief of surgery at the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the Company's core technology has demonstrated robust efficacy in Phase II clinical trials, indicating 50-72% response rates in Stage IV metastatic melanoma. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Genesis shareholders will continue to hold 83.6% of the combined company and Lion shareholders will initially receive 8.2%, and may receive up to 16.4% of the combined company based on achievement of certain milestones. The stock will continue trading under the ticker symbol GNBP until further notice.
Latest Developments for Lion Biotechnologies Inc
- Lion Biotechnologies names Elma Hawkins president
- Lion Biotechnologies' lead program with National Cancer Institute demonstrates positive results in patients with Stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma
- Lion Biotechnologies Inc Raises Approximately $23 Million In Private Financing
- Lion Biotechnologies Inc Provides Update On Phase II Results For Metastatic Melanoma
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc receives breakthrough therapy designation for NBI-98854 in Tardive Dyskinesia
- Acorda Therapeutics Inc raises FY 2014 AMPYRA net revenue outlook
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc raises FY 2014 EPS guidance
- Chiome Bioscience Inc amends consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this