Lion Biotechnologies Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Lion Biotechnologies Inc Raises Approximately $23 Million In Private Financing
Lion Biotechnologies Inc announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with institutional and other accredited investors to raise approximately $23 million in a private financing. Subscribers have agreed to purchase units consisting of either one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase a share of common stock, or one share of the newly authorized Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and a warrant to purchase the number of shares of common stock initially issuable upon the conversion of the preferred stock. The shares of common stock (and accompanying warrants) will be sold at $2.00 per share, and the shares of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock (and accompanying warrants) will be sold at $1,000 per share. The shares of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock will have a stated value of $1,000 per share and will initially be convertible into shares of common stock at a price of $2.00 per share (subject to customary adjustment for stock splits, reorganizations, and similar changes). Each warrant entitles the holder to acquire one share of common stock at a price of $2.50 for a period of five years from the closing. After paying the placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses payable by the Company, the Company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $21.6 million. The offering is expected to close on or about November 4, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
Latest Developments for Lion Biotechnologies Inc
- Lion Biotechnologies' lead program with National Cancer Institute demonstrates positive results in patients with Stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma
- Lion Biotechnologies Inc Provides Update On Phase II Results For Metastatic Melanoma
- Genesis Biopharma Inc Announces Management Change-Form 8-K
- Genesis Biopharma Inc Announces Completion Of Merger With Lion Biotechnologies
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Auspex announces pricing of follow on offering
- Serendex Pharmaceuticals starts trading on Oslo Axess
- Biotie Therapies Oyj decides not to exercise option to acquire Neurelis Inc but retains economic interest in future success of NRL-1
- KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals announces FDA acceptance of ATX-101 New Drug Application
- Share this
- Digg this