Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Linas Agro Group AB Plans to Acquire Remaining Stake in UAB Jungtine Ekspedicija
Linas Agro Group AB signed agreements with natural persons, the shareholders of UAB Jungtine Ekspedicija on acquisition of 54.95% of UAB Jungtine Ekspedicija’s shares. The latter agreements will come into force once they are approved by the Competition Council. Linas Agro Group AB plans to spend LTL 1,045,000 on stock acquisition. The Company controls 45.05% of the stock of UAB Jungtine Ekspedicija and is hoping to acquire the remaining 54.95% and to take over UAB Jungtine Ekspedicija's management control.
- Share this
- Digg this