Loewe AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Loewe AG to Cut Approximately 150 Jobs
Loewe AG announced that its Executive Board has decided that approximately 150 employees from across the Company will be made redundant with effect from October 1, 2013.
Latest Developments for Loewe AG
- Loewe AG announces reaches sale agreement with German group of investors
- Loewe AG Announces Transition of Protective Proceedings into Self-Administration Insolvency Process
- Loewe AG's Chairman of the Supervisory Board Resigns; New Chairman Appointed
- Loewe AG to Cut Jobs; Issues FY 2013 Guidance In Line with Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Consumer
- Sony Corp agrees to sell NS Building and Building 4 and premises
- AIPTEK International Inc announces new chairman and resignation of head of finance
- Skullcandy Inc gives Q1 2014 EPS guidance; revenue guidance above analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 guidance; EPS guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Tai Yuan Tianlong Group Co Ltd announces resignation of general manager
- Share this
- Digg this