Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
$10.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics (Premium)
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$460.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Landi Renzo SpA Acquires 70% in Emmegas Srl


Thursday, 7 Mar 2013 10:48am EST 

Landi Renzo SpA announced that it has purchased 70% of Emmegas Srl which has been producing components and LPG and CNG fuel systems for motor vehicles for 20 years and offers products to meet specific needs on some important markets of Asia and America. The total outlay for 70% of the Emmegas Srl's shares was EUR 475,000 and was paid using the Group’s financial funds. The transaction also envisages a put and call option for the remaining 30% shareholder equity which cannot be executed earlier than the next three years. 

Company Quote

1.179
-0.018 -1.50%
7:51am EDT