Lundin Petroleum AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Lundin Petroleum AB Reaffirms FY 2013 Production Guidance
Lundin Petroleum AB reaffirmed fiscal 2013 production guidance and expects production guidance between 33,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day and 38,000 boe/d.
Latest Developments for Lundin Petroleum AB
- Lundin Petroleum AB repeats FY 2015 guidance
- Lundin Petroleum AB applies for voluntary delisting from Toronto Stock Exchange
- Lundin Petroleum AB sees FY 2014 production guidance at lower half of prior range; reaffirms FY 2015 production guidance - Conference Call
- Lundin Petroleum AB reaffirms FY 2015 production guidance
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Sanchez Energy Corp reaffirms Q1, FY 2015 production guidance
- Matador Resources Co reaffirms FY 2015 oil and gas production guidance; reaffirms FY 2015 EBITDA guidance
- Goodrich Petroleum prices public offering of common stock
- Mart Resources Inc enters non-binding letter of intent with Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited
- Share this
- Digg this