Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
$25.00
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Lexmark International Inc Issues Q4 2013 Guidance; Revenue Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates


Tuesday, 22 Oct 2013 07:00am EDT 

Lexmark International Inc announced that for the fourth quarter of 2013, revenue excluding Inkjet Exit revenue is expected to be flat to up 2% year to year. The Company expects a continued negative impact from the decision to exit inkjet. Total revenue is currently expected to decline 3% to 5%, compared to last year. GAAP earnings per share in the fourth quarter of 2013 are expected to be around $0.57 to $0.67, compared with GAAP earnings per share of $0.10 in the fourth quarter of 2012. Non-GAAP earnings per share in the fourth quarter of 2013 are expected to be around $1.07 to $1.17, compared with non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.61 in the fourth quarter of 2012. The Company reported revenue of $968.00 million in the fourth quarter of 2012. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on an average were expecting the Company to report revenue of $915.11 million and EPS of $1.11 for the fourth quarter of 2013. 

Company Quote

42.5
0.07 +0.17%
30 Sep 2014