AP Moeller Maersk A/S Sells All Shares in Ocean Africa Container Lines-Reuters


Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012 07:45am EDT 

Reuters reported that AP Moeller Maersk A/S's Safmarine has sold all its shares of 51% in Ocean Africa Container Lines (OACL) to its partner Grindrod Holdings owning the remaining 49% shares in OACL. 

Company Quote

12750.0
60.0 +0.47%
11 Jul 2014