Key Developments: Magnesita Refratarios SA (MAGG3.SA)

MAGG3.SA on Sao Paolo Stock Exchange

2.97BRL
21 Nov 2014
Price Change (% chg)

R$ 0.01 (+0.34%)
Prev Close
R$ 2.96
Open
R$ 3.00
Day's High
R$ 3.00
Day's Low
R$ 2.95
Volume
74,600
Avg. Vol
289,066
52-wk High
R$ 6.09
52-wk Low
R$ 2.81

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Magnesita Refratarios SA appoints CFO
Tuesday, 1 Jul 2014 09:37am EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA:Announces resignation of Jose Roberto Beraldo from the post of Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective as of July 12.Appoints Maxim Medvedovsky new CFO, effective as of Aug. 4.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA adjusts FY 2013 dividend value per share
Friday, 6 Jun 2014 04:23pm EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA:Adjusts value per share to 0.046010927 Brazilian reais for FY 2013 dividends totaling 13,166,764.64 Brazilian reais.Payment on July 1.Record date April 25.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA approves FY 2013 dividend payment
Friday, 25 Apr 2014 02:42pm EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA:Approves on April 25 FY 2013 dividend payment totaling 13,166,764.64 Brazilian reais, corresponding to net value 0.045574778 real per share.Payment on July 1.Record date April 25.Ex-dividend date April 28.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA announces FY 2013 dividend payment date
Friday, 11 Apr 2014 01:09pm EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA:Announces proposal of FY 2013 dividend payment totaling 13,166,764.64 Brazilian reais, corresponding to 0.05 real per share.Payment on July 1.Ex-dividend date April 28.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA announces proposal of FY 2013 dividend payment
Monday, 24 Mar 2014 08:06am EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA:Says on March 20 it approved proposal of payment of obligatory dividends for fiscal year 2013 totaling 13,166,764.64 Brazilian reais.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA announces debenture issue
Thursday, 19 Dec 2013 02:34am EST 

Magnesita Refratarios SA:Says on Dec. 18 it approved the issue of 40,000 simple, non-conversible debentures in a single series, for the public distribution, at the nominal unit value of 10,000 Brazilian reais and totaling 400,000,000 Brazilian reais.Says the issue date is Dec. 20 and the maturity date is within 60 months as of the issuance date.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA Announces Share Repurchase Program
Friday, 9 Aug 2013 07:51am EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA announced that on August 8, 2013 it approved a share repurchase program for the acquisition of up to 8,516,358 ordinary shares, corresponding to 5% of outstanding shares of the Company. The duration of the program is 365 days, which is until August 16, 2013.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA Concludes Acquisition of Dalian Mayerton Refractories Co Limited
Tuesday, 6 Aug 2013 08:08am EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA announced that, following information disclosed to the market on April 22, 2013, it has concluded acquisition of Dalian Mayerton Refractories Co Limited (DMR), a refractory production unit located in the city of Dalian in the Liaoning Province in the People's Republic of China with the installed production capacity of 50,000 tons per year of refractory brick based on magnesia carbon. DMR belongs to Mayerton Group, a producer and supplier of refractory. The value of the transaction is approximately USD 22 million (including liabilities of DMR) and includes all assets and current employees of DRM. After completing registration of the acquisition by the local authorities of Dalian (Dalian Municipal Administration for Industry and Commerce), DMR will be renamed Magnesite Refractories (Dalian) Co Ltd.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA Concludes Acquisition of Reframec Manutencoes e Montagens de Refratarios Ltda
Monday, 1 Jul 2013 08:55am EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA announced that, following information disclosed to the market on April 29, 2013, it has concluded acquisition of Reframec Manutencoes e Montagens de Refratarios Ltda.  Full Article

Magnesita Refratarios SA to Acquire Reframec Manutencoes e Montagens de Refratarios Ltda
Monday, 29 Apr 2013 08:24am EDT 

Magnesita Refratarios SA announced that on April 29, 2013 it signed a definitive agreement for the acquisition of Reframec Manutencoes e Montagens de Refratarios Ltda (Reframec) for the price of approximately BRL 12 million. The Company will acquire a 51% stake in Reframec. The remaining 49% will be acquired in annual installments within the next four years. Reframec is active in installation and repair services in refractory used in the production of cement. The transaction is estimated to be completed by the end of the second quarter of 2013.  Full Article

Search Stocks