Edition:
United States

Grupo Media Capital SGPS SA (MCP.LS)

MCP.LS on Lisbon Stock Exchange

3.30EUR
--
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
€3.30
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
1,048
52-wk High
€3.64
52-wk Low
€1.79

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Grupo Media Capital board considers offer price for its shares as adequate
Friday, 11 Aug 2017 07:48am EDT 

Aug 11 (Reuters) - GRUPO MEDIA CAPITAL SA ::BOARD SAYS OFFER PRICE OF 2.5546 EUROS PER SHARE IS ADEQUATE.BOARD SAYS OFFER PRICE FOR MEDIA CAPITAL'S SHARES CORRESPONDS TO MINIMUM PRICE SET IN REGULATIONS FOR MANDATORY TAKEOVER BIDS.  Full Article

Grupo Media Capital Q2 net profit up at 6.4 mln euros
Thursday, 27 Jul 2017 01:14pm EDT 

July 27 (Reuters) - GRUPO MEDIA CAPITAL SA ::Q2 EBITDA 12.3 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 11.4 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.Q2 NET PROFIT 6.4 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 5.5 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.Q2 OPERATING REVENUE 44.0 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 46.2 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.Q2 AD REVENUE 33.9 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 34.3 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Altice to acquire 94.7% stake in Media Capital SGPS
Friday, 14 Jul 2017 03:45am EDT 

July 14 (Reuters) - Altice Nv ::TO ACQUIRE PRISA'S 94.7% STAKE IN MEDIA CAPITAL SGPS, SA ("MEDIA CAPITAL").ACQUISITION VALUES MEDIA CAPITAL AT AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF EUR 440 MILLION.ALTICE ANNOUNCED ON DATE HEREOF LAUNCHING OF A MANDATORY TAKEOVER OFFER FOR REMAINING 5.3% OF MEDIA CAPITAL.  Full Article

Altice NV enters deal to buy Media Capital
Thursday, 13 Jul 2017 11:10pm EDT 

July 13 (Reuters) - Altice NV ::Altice enters into an agreement to acquire leading Portuguese media group Media Capital.Deal expected to be immediately accretive to Altice's operating free cash flow before taking into account any benefits of transaction.Has entered into a definitive agreement with Promotora de Informaciones, S.A to acquire prisa's 94.7% stake in Media Capital SGPS, SA.Acquisition values Media Capital at an enterprise value of EUR 440 million, subject to customary debt, debt-like and working capital adjustments.Altice has announced on date hereof launching of a mandatory takeover offer for remaining 5.3% of Media Capital which is not owned by Prisa.Following consummation of mandatory takeover offer, Altice intends to delist media capital from Euronext Lisbon.  Full Article

Grupo Media Capital Q1 EBITDA down 12 pct YoY
Thursday, 27 Apr 2017 12:03pm EDT 

April 27 (Reuters) - Grupo Media Capital SGPS SA :Q1 net profit 1.9 million euros($2.06 million) versus 1.9 million euros year ago.Q1 EBITDA 5.0 million euros versus 5.7 million euros year ago.Q1 operating revenue 35.1 million euros versus 39.0 million euros year ago.Q1 ad revenue 23.2 million euros versus 25.8 million euros year ago.  Full Article

Grupo Media Capital to propose gross dividend of 0.21 euros/share
Wednesday, 15 Mar 2017 06:16am EDT 

Grupo Media Capital SGPS SA :Proposes gross dividend of 0.21 euros ($0.2230) per share.  Full Article

Prisa advances the process of sale of Santillana
Wednesday, 15 Mar 2017 05:34am EDT 

Promotora de Informaciones SA : Says agrees to advance to the second phase of the process of sale of Santillana and expects binding offers in the next weeks . There are no negotiations for the sale of any other assets .Denies media reports about possible divestitures in Colombia's Radio Caracol or Portugal's Media Capital Full Article

Grupo Media Capital Q4 net profit up 13 pct YoY
Thursday, 23 Feb 2017 12:35pm EST 

Grupo Media Capital SGPS SA : Q4 net profit 10.3 million euros ($10.9 million) versus 9.1 million euros year ago . Q4 EBITDA 18.8 million euros versus 18.2 million euros year ago . Q4 operating revenue 49.7 million euros versus 53.2 million euros year ago . Q4 advertising revenue 34.9 million euros versus 34.4 million euros year ago .Says net debt of 98.1 million euros at end of Dec. 2016 versus 112.2 million euros at end of Dec. 2015.  Full Article

Grupo Media Capital Q2 net profit up at 5.5 million euros
Thursday, 21 Jul 2016 12:00pm EDT 

Grupo Media Capital SA : Q2 net profit 5.5 million euros ($6.1 million)versus 5.1 million euros year ago . Q2 EBITDA 11.4 million euros versus 10.7 million euros year ago . Q2 operating revenue 46.2 million euros versus 44.4 million euros year ago . Q2 advertising revenue 34.3 million euros versus 33.2 million euros year ago .Says net debt of 107.5 million euros at end of June versus 112.2 million euros at end of Dec 2015.  Full Article

Grupo Media Capital SGPS SA approves FY 2015 dividend payment
Thursday, 7 Apr 2016 12:15pm EDT 

Grupo Media Capital SGPS SA:Approves FY 2015 dividend of 0.19 euro per share gross, totaling 16.1 million euros.  Full Article