MDxHealth SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
MDxHealth SA Announces Positive Data From Blinded Multicenter Clinical Study-Hugin
Hugin reported that MDxHealth SA announced the publication of results from a clinical study on its epigenetic ConfirmMDxTM for Prostate Cancer test in the March 2013 issue of Journal of Urology. The results demonstrate the utility of the ConfirmMDx test as a tool to address well-documented concerns over false-negative biopsy results.The blinded, multi center study named MATLOC (Methylation Analysis To Locate Occult Cancer), was conducted at University of Edinburgh Urological Cancer Group in the United Kingdom, the University Hospital of Liege, Belgium and the Institut de Genetique et Pathologie in Gosselies, Belgium. The investigators compared the performance of the ConfirmMDx assay to the current standard of care for men with -risk clinical factors for prostate cancer, but negative biopsy results. Archived tissue samples from previous negative biopsies of 483 men at high risk were tested with the ConfirmMDx assay. The ConfirmMDx test results were then compared to the cancer detection rate in the repeat biopsies conducted on the same patients within 30 months.
Latest Developments for MDxHealth SA
- Trial results for MDxHealth's Bevacizumab published in New England Journal of Medicine
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes identify aggressive prostate cancer
- MDxHealth SA Announces Positive Results of DOCUMENT Clinical Validation Trial of Its ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer Test
- MDxHealth SA's Prostate Cancer Test Approved by New York State Department of Health
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co reports positive, top-line results from phase 2 clinical trial of gcs-100 in chronic kidney disease
- FDA designates Regado Biosciences Inc's REG1 in PCI as a fast track development program
- Omeros Corporation announces positive OMS721 Data in Serum from patients with aHUS
- Amarantus BioScience Holdings Inc closes warrant solicitation and enters into $20 mln purchase agreement with Lincoln Park Capital Fund, LLC
- Share this
- Digg this