MDxHealth SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
MDxHealth SA Completes EUR18 Million Equity Raise
MDxHealth SA announced that it raised an aggregate amount of EUR18 million in a private placement through the issuance of 8,737,683 new shares at a subscription price of EUR 2.06 per share (which represents the average closing price of the Company's shares during the 30 preceding calendar days). Certain funds managed by Valiance Asset Management Ltd participated in the private placement for a total amount of 4,368,932 new shares and Biovest Comm. VA, the investment company of Rudi Mariën, participated in the private placement for a total amount of 2,427,184 new shares. The remaining 1,941,747 new shares were underwritten by Petercam who acted as sole lead manager in the transaction, and will be placed with a limited group of investors. The net proceeds of the private placement will be used to support and scale-up the Company's U.S.-based CLIA-registered commercial laboratory, its US-based sales and marketing efforts, European and global commercial efforts for its Clinical Molecular Diagnostics (ClinicalMDx) and Pharmaco Molecular Diagnostics (PharmacoMDx) solutions and services to clinicians and pharmaceutical customers, and to accelerate product development. The 1,941,747 new shares underwritten by Petercam with the view to be placed with investors are expected to be admitted to listing on NYSE Euronext Brussels immediately following their issuance.
Latest Developments for MDxHealth SA
- Trial results for MDxHealth's Bevacizumab published in New England Journal of Medicine
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes identify aggressive prostate cancer
- MDxHealth SA Announces Positive Results of DOCUMENT Clinical Validation Trial of Its ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer Test
- MDxHealth SA's Prostate Cancer Test Approved by New York State Department of Health
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Vermillion appoints James LaFrance as president and CEO
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc's Pivotal Trial of Captisol-Enabled (Propylene Glycol-Free) Melphalan Meets Primary Endpoint
- OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals Inc announces fast track designation granted for custirsen in combination with Cabazitaxel/Prednisone
- ReNeuron Group plc announces corporate update
- Share this
- Digg this