MDxHealth SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
MDxHealth SA's Prostate Cancer Test Approved by New York State Department of Health
MDxHealth SA announced that the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) has certified and granted approval for the ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer test. This approval by NYSDOH completes MDxHealth SA's list of state licensures, allowing the Company to offer the test in all 50 states. The ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer test is performed on tissue obtained from a previous negative prostate biopsy to help distinguish patients who have a true-negative result and may forego an unnecessary repeat biopsy from those at high risk for missed cancer.
Latest Developments for MDxHealth SA
- Trial results for MDxHealth's Bevacizumab published in New England Journal of Medicine
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes identify aggressive prostate cancer
- MDxHealth SA Announces Positive Results of DOCUMENT Clinical Validation Trial of Its ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer Test
- MDxHealth SA Completes EUR18 Million Equity Raise
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Achaogen Inc announces closing of initial public offering
- IntelliCell Biosciences Inc announces it will file an IND for Osteoarthritis of the Knee in conjunction with the Andrews's Research and Educational Foundation
- Repros Therapeutics Inc allowed to conduct phase 1 and 2 clinical studies of Low Dose Oral Proellex in treatment of Uterine Fibroids and Endometriosis
- Can Fite Biopharma Ltd announces phase II study protocol to treat patients with advanced liver cancer with CF102 has been approved by IRB in Israel
- Share this
- Digg this