MDxHealth SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
MDxHealth SA's Prostate Cancer Test Approved by New York State Department of Health
MDxHealth SA announced that the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) has certified and granted approval for the ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer test. This approval by NYSDOH completes MDxHealth SA's list of state licensures, allowing the Company to offer the test in all 50 states. The ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer test is performed on tissue obtained from a previous negative prostate biopsy to help distinguish patients who have a true-negative result and may forego an unnecessary repeat biopsy from those at high risk for missed cancer.
Latest Developments for MDxHealth SA
- MDxHealth SA receives FDA approval for its cologuard colon cancer screening assay
- MDxHealth announces results from its pivotal clinical validation study for ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer
- Trial results for MDxHealth's Bevacizumab published in New England Journal of Medicine
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes identify aggressive prostate cancer
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- SIGA Technologies Inc files for chapter 11 reorganization
- NicOx SA continues European ophthalmic expansion with acquisition of Doliage in France
- ZS Pharma Inc presents new data from ZS003 two week phase 3 Trial demonstrating that ZS-9 prevented recurrence of hyperkalemia in heart failure patients on RAASi
- Ultragenyx announces positive results from long-term phase 1/2 study of KRN23 in adult patients with X-Linked Hypophosphatemia
- Share this
- Digg this