MDxHealth SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
MDxHealth SA Announces Positive Results of DOCUMENT Clinical Validation Trial of Its ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer Test
MDxHealth SA announced that its ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer test met all of the primary endpoints in the completed multicenter, blinded DOCUMENT (Detection of Cancer Using Methylated Events in Negative Tissue) clinical validation trial. Preliminary analysis of data verifies the test's high negative predictive value (NPV) for ruling out the presence of prostate cancer and is an independent predictor of risk for men being considered for repeat biopsy. The Company's ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer is a non-invasive test performed on the residual prostate tissues from the previous negative biopsy, providing critical epigenetic insights beyond histopathology alone, to enable more informed patient management decisions. The multicenter DOCUMENT study was conducted at five U.S. urologic centers. The study involved analyzing tissue from initial negative biopsies and comparing assay results to cancer detection in subsequent biopsies within 24 months. ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer was used to analyze the epigenetic profile of prostate biopsy cores from 350 men screened by PSA.
Latest Developments for MDxHealth SA
- MDxHealth SA receives FDA approval for its cologuard colon cancer screening assay
- MDxHealth announces results from its pivotal clinical validation study for ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer
- Trial results for MDxHealth's Bevacizumab published in New England Journal of Medicine
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes identify aggressive prostate cancer
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Zealand Pharma A/S maintains FY 2014 financial guidance
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp announces positive data from Phase 2a study of CCH for treatment of Cellulite
- OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals Inc announces update on phase 3 ENSPIRIT trial evaluating Custirsen in advanced non-small cell lung cancer
- Galena Biopharma appoints Mark W. Schwartz, Ph.D., as President and Chief Executive Officer
- Share this
- Digg this