MDxHealth SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Trial results for MDxHealth's Bevacizumab published in New England Journal of Medicine
MDxHealth SA:Publication in the New England Journal of Medicine of a phase III randomized trial of bevacizumab, brand name Avastin, for newly diagnosed glioblastoma patients, confirms the clinical utility of the company's PredictMDx for Glioblastoma test.PredictMDx for Glioblastoma (MGMT) test, included in the 2013 National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Senior Adult Oncology Guidelines, provides actionable information to oncologists seeking to provide personalized treatment of elderly patients with glioblastoma (GBM).Test assesses the methylation status of the MGMT gene, which is a key DNA repair component.Studies on thousands of clinical trial patients have demonstrated that PredictMDx for Glioblastoma can help oncologists identify newly diagnosed glioblastoma patients that are likely to respond to the most commonly used class of brain cancer drugs (alkylating agents).
Latest Developments for MDxHealth SA
- MDxHealth announces positive trial data for Confirmmdx
- MDxHealth SA receives FDA approval for its cologuard colon cancer screening assay
- MDxHealth announces results from its pivotal clinical validation study for ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes identify aggressive prostate cancer
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Immunomedics announces european orphan drug designation for Isactuzumab Govitecan for Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings Inc submits Investigational New Drug Application for Lead Product Candidate MAT9001 for treatment of severe hypertriglyceridemia
- Pharmacyclics Inc files supplemental new drug application for IMBRUVICA for Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- BBB Therapeutics BV appoints Jan van Heek as Chairman
- Share this
- Digg this