Moskovskaya gorodskaya telefonnaya set' OAO Consolidates 100% of OJSC Intellect Telecom-Interfax


Friday, 15 Nov 2013 03:49am EST 

Interfax reported that Moskovskaya gorodskaya telefonnaya set' OAO (MGTS) has consolidated 100% of the shares in telecommunications solutions firm OJSC Intellect Telecom. MGTS previously owned 49.95% of the firm and has just bought the remaining 50.05%, Mr. Andrei Yershov, MGTS general director, told Interfax. The Federal Antimonopoly Service approved the deal at the end of August. The shares were owned by two Sistema group members: Concern RTI Systems (25.1%) and Sitronics (24.95%). Mr. Yershov did not say how much the deal cost. 

Company Quote