Marine Harvest ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: TheStreet.com Ratings
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Cermaq ASA Recommends against Voluntary Offer from Marine Harvest ASA
Cermaq ASA announced that the company's Board has unanimously decided upon a recommendation to the company's shareholders not to accept the offer from Marine Harvest ASA, which as per June 10, 2013 has a value of approximately NOK 105 per share. The Board maintains its previous statements that neither the underlying value of Cermaq nor the synergies that could have been realized through a combination are reflected in this offer.
Latest Developments for Marine Harvest ASA
- Marine Harvest keeps harvest volume for 2014 unchanged; announces quarterly dividend
- Marine Harvest to distribute quarterly dividend of NOK 1 per share
- Marine Harvest ASA comments on harvest guidance for FY 2014
- Marine Harvest completes divestment of farming operations on Shetland and Orkney Islands
Latest Key Developments in Food
- Golden Resources Development International Ltd gives earnings guidance
- UNICAFE INC lowers consolidated mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2015
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd lowers consolidated mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2015
- MORISHITA JINTAN CO LTD amends consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this