Marine Harvest ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: TheStreet.com Ratings
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Marine Harvest ASA Proposes Extraordinary Dividend; Issues 2013 and Raises 2014 Production Guidance
Marine Harvest ASA announced that as a consequence of its second quarter results the Company is proposing an extraordinary dividend of NOK 0.05 per share. Also, the Company is ramping up production estimates with 55,000 tons in 2014, to 390,000 tons, says CEO Mr. Alf-Helge Aarskog. The Company expects to harvest a volume of 335,000 tons gutted weight in 2013, of which 80,000 tons are expected to be harvested in the third quarter. Marine Harvest ASA achieved an operational EBIT of NOK 901 million in the second quarter of 2013, compared to NOK 231 million in the corresponding quarter of 2012. Cash flow from operations was NOK 1 123 million (Q2 2012: 918 million). The Company reported operational revenues and other income of NOK 4 445 million (NOK 4 005 million) in the second quarter of 2013. Total harvest volumes were 79,438 tons in the quarter.
Latest Developments for Marine Harvest ASA
- Marine Harvest keeps harvest volume for 2014 unchanged; announces quarterly dividend
- Marine Harvest to distribute quarterly dividend of NOK 1 per share
- Marine Harvest ASA comments on harvest guidance for FY 2014
- Marine Harvest completes divestment of farming operations on Shetland and Orkney Islands
Latest Key Developments in Food
- Golden Resources Development International Ltd gives earnings guidance
- UNICAFE INC lowers consolidated mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2015
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd lowers consolidated mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2015
- MORISHITA JINTAN CO LTD amends consolidated mid-year outlook for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this