Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
$12.00
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
$50.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$472.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Miko NV Acquires 70% Interest in ABC Mokka in Denmark


Thursday, 27 Jun 2013 10:43am EDT 

Miko NV announced that it has acquired a 70 % participation in ABC Mokka, a Danish coffee service company. roles.Their remaining 30 % shareholding is subject to a put and call option agreement which can be exercised starting in five years time. 

Company Quote

65.95
-0.05 -0.08%
22 Aug 2014