Edition:
United States

Mitsui & Co Ltd (MITSY.PK)

MITSY.PK on OTC Markets Group

296.42USD
3:59pm EDT
Change (% chg)

$-0.46 (-0.15%)
Prev Close
$296.88
Open
$295.96
Day's High
$297.40
Day's Low
$295.15
Volume
111
Avg. Vol
725
52-wk High
$314.06
52-wk Low
$218.90

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Mitsui & Co Ltd unit to sell building at 10.45 bln yen
Tuesday, 28 Feb 2017 02:00am EST 

Mitsui & Co Ltd <8031.T>:Says its wholly owned subsidiary Mitsui & Co. Real Estate Ltd. will sell 5 percent of real estate trust beneficiary rights of a Tokyo-based building at 10.45 billion yen on March 30.  Full Article

Mitsui & Co says to take 20 pct stake in U.S. real estate asset manager CIM Group
Monday, 20 Feb 2017 01:00am EST 

Mitsui & Co <8031.T> says: to take 20 percent stake in U.S. real estate asset manager CIM Group . total investment in CIM Group to be $450 million to $550 million Further company coverage: [8031.T].  Full Article

Mitsui & Co to buy back up 50 bln yen of stock
Tuesday, 7 Feb 2017 11:00pm EST 

Mitsui & Co Ltd <8031.T>:Mitsui says to buy back up to 1.56 percent of own shares worth 50 billion yen ($446 million).  Full Article

Mitsui & Co Ltd's net profit likely to reach roughly 280 bln yen for fiscal 2016 - Nikkei
Monday, 6 Feb 2017 12:10pm EST 

:Mitsui & Co Ltd's net profit likely to reach roughly 280 billion yen for fiscal 2016, up from the current forecast of 220 billion yen - Nikkei.  Full Article

East Japan Railway makes joint bid to manage UK train service- Nikkei
Friday, 30 Dec 2016 02:21pm EST 

Nikkei: East Japan Railway has made joint bid for rights to manage train services on major British network - Nikkei . JR East-led consortium, also includes Mitsui & Co and Abellio, is competing against a UK-French JV- Nikkei .The JR East consortium, if it wins the bid, would take over the franchise and manage the service for seven-to-10 years - Nikkei.  Full Article

Mitsui & Co., Ros Agro to sign MoU on business tie-up - Nikkei
Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016 12:21pm EST 

Nikkei: Mitsui & Co. and Ros Agro will sign a Memorandum of Understanding on a capital and business tie-up - Nikkei .Mitsui & Co. is also expected to spend $130 million to $174 million for roughly 10 percent stake in R-Pharm - Nikkei.  Full Article

Mitsui & Co to buy 22 pct of Panasonic Healthcare from KKR
Friday, 18 Nov 2016 01:00am EST 

Mitsui & Co <8031.T>:Mitsui & Co says to invest 54.1 billion yen ($489 million) to buy 22 percent of Panasonic Healthcare from KKR.  Full Article

Mitsui & Co to acquire about 20 pct interest in Panasonic Healthcare - Nikkei
Thursday, 17 Nov 2016 01:40pm EST 

Nikkei: Mitsui & Co will acquire about 20 percent interest in medical equipment maker Panasonic Healthcare Holdings for 50 billion yen ($456 million) - Nikkei . U.S. Investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts currently owns 80 percent of Panasonic Healthcare, while Panasonic owns the other 20 percent - Nikkei .Mitsui will purchase the stake in Panasonic Healthcare Holdings from KKR, becoming its second-largest shareholder - Nikkei.  Full Article

Mitsui, JBIC to sign letter of interest in Rushydro stake-sources
Wednesday, 31 Aug 2016 11:35am EDT 

Rushydro : Japan's Mitsui <8031.T> and Japan Bank for International Cooperation [JBIC.UL] plan to sign a memorandum of interest with Russian state-owned hydroelectric power generating company Rushydro in buying up to 4.9 percent of Rushydro shares, two sources told Reuters. . The memorandum may be signed during a forum in Russia's Vladivostok this week, but there is no final agreement to make the deal, a source familiar with the companies' plans and a Russian government official said. . Rushydro declined to comment. Further company coverage: [HYDR.MM] (Reporting by Anastasia Lyrchikova) ((ekaterina.golubkova@thomsonreuters.com)).  Full Article

Alert Logic Partners with Mitsui for Japan expansion
Wednesday, 1 Jun 2016 09:00am EDT 

Mitsui & Co Ltd <8031.T> :Alert Logic says strategic partnership with Mitsui & Co Ltd; as part of strategic relationship, Mitsui made a capital investment in alert logic.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

Photo

Brazil's Vale sells stake in Moatize coal mine to Mitsui

BRASILIA Brazilian miner Vale SA said on Monday it has wrapped up the sale of a stake in Mozambique's Moatize coal project to Japan's Mitsui & Co Ltd and received an initial payment of $733 million, the company said in a security filing.