Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

MokoMobi Ltd To Acquire 51% of E-Commerce Business


Monday, 25 Feb 2013 05:22pm EST 

MokoMobi Ltd announced that it has signed a binding agreement to acquire 51% of e-commerce business "Deals I Love" (DIL), including an option to acquire the remaining 49%. The deal will take effect as from July 1, 2013 and provides for an initial deferred payment of AUD 40,000 and a commitment from MOKO to provide up to AUD 200,000 in loans for marketing purposes. DIL is a Sydney-based Flash Sales Website. 

Company Quote

0.16
0.01 +6.67%
18 Dec 2014