Provider: Wright Reports
Mq Holding AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
MQ Holding AB Announces Ms. Christina Stahl as CEO
MQ Holding AB announced that Ms. Christina Stahl has been appointed new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Company. She replaces Mr. Mats Gardsell, who is leaving MQ. Ms. Stahl will remain Member of MQ’s Board of Directors until she assumes the position of CEO in the autumn. In conjunction with Mr. Gardsell leaving his assignment on June 20, 2013 as CEO, Mr. Tony Siberg, Deputy CEO and CFO, will take over as Acting CEO of the Company until Ms. Stahl assumes the position, which will be as soon as her current assignment allows.
Latest Developments for MQ Holding AB
- MQ Holding AB Proposes FY 2012/2013 Dividend of SEK 0.39 per Share
- Swedish and Nordic Institutions and Bengt Jaller Kladcenter AB Buy Shares in Mq Holding AB from CapMan
- Mq Holding AB Issues Q1 2012/2013 Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates
- Mq Holding AB Proposes FY 2011/2012 Dividend at SEK 0.87 Per Share
Latest Key Developments in Retail
- Zumiez Inc gives Q4 2013 guidance below analysts' estimates
- Pacific Sunwear of California Inc gives Q4 2013 EPS guidance below analysts' estimates
- Francesca's Holdings Corp lowers FY 2013 guidance; issues Q4 2013 guidance below analysts' estimates; comments on Q4 2013 comparable sales guidance
- Postie Plus Group Ltd proposes sale of SchoolTex Business
- Share this
- Digg this