Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: GlobalData
$250.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Manila Water Co Inc's Acquisition Of Indonesia Water Utility Rejected-DJ


Tuesday, 2 Jul 2013 11:55pm EDT 

Dow Jones reported that Manila Water Co Inc said its agreement to acquire a 51% stake in PT PAM Lyonnaise Jaya, or PALYJA, has been rejected by the Jakarta-owned water utility PAM Jaya. Manila Water had agreed in October last year to buy Suez Environment's 51% stake in PALYJA. The remaining 49% of PALYJA is held by PT Astratel Nusantara, a subsidiary of automotive firm PT Astra International. PAM Jaya's approval of the transaction was necessary to close the acquisition. 

Company Quote

25.9
-0.5 -1.89%
11 Jul 2014