Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Metso Oyj Completes Acquisition Of Construction Equipment Supplier Shaorui Heavy Industries Ltd. In China

Friday, 27 Sep 2013 04:04am EDT 

Metso Oyj announced that it has completed the acquisition of Shaorui Heavy Industries Ltd. (Shaorui), announced in November 2012. Located in Shaoguan in Guangdong Province, Shaorui is one of the mid-market crushing and screening equipment producers in China. 75% ownership of Shaorui and approximately 330 employees will transfer to Metso as of September 27, 2013. Metso has an option to purchase the remaining 25% of the Company in the future. The value of the acquisition will not be disclosed. 

Company Quote

-2.23 -6.68%
28 Nov 2014