Cougar Logistics Corporation Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
MYP Ltd Proposes Acquisition Of 99.99% Of Issued Share Capital Of PT Petarung Tangguh Persada
MYP Ltd announced that the Company has entered into a conditional sale and purchase agreement dated July 26, 2013 (the Agreement) with Mr Jonathan Tahir, Mr Buyung Gunawan and Mr Windono Simbung (collectively, the Vendor), pursuant to which the Company has agreed to acquire from the Vendors 100% of the issued share capital of Vayani Trading Limited (Vayani), which in turn holds 99.99% of the issued share capital of PT Petarung Tangguh Persada (PTP), for an aggregate consideration of SGD43,304,845 (the Acquisition). Vayani is an investment holding company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. Vayani does not hold any assets save for 109,990 shares of PTP representing 99.99% of its issued share capital. PTP is a property investment company incorporated in Indonesia. Mr Jonathan Tahir is a director of Vayani and owns 70 shares of Vayani, representing 70% of its issued share capital. He is also a commissioner of PTP. Each of the other Vendors owns 15 shares of Vayani, representing 15% of its issued share capital.
Latest Developments for MYP Ltd
- MYP Ltd Announces Proposed Acquisition Of 99.99% Of Issued Share Capital Of PT Petarung Tangguh Persada
- MYP Ltd Proposes Final Dividend
- MYP Ltd Completes Divestment Of SSC Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd, Island Line Pte Ltd, Nanyang Maritime (s’pore) Pte Ltd And Hai Poh Terminals Pte Ltd
- Cougar Logistics Corporation Ltd Announces Ownership Interest Of Ow Chio Kiat
Latest Key Developments in Rails
- JCR affirms SEINO HOLDINGS CO LTD's rating at "A+" and announces rating outlook stable - JCR
- JCR affirms Maruzen Showa Unyu Co., Ltd.'s rating at "A-" and announces rating outlook stable - JCR
- Canadian National Railway Co files shelf prospectus for C$3.0 bln of debt securities
- Universal Truckload Services Inc to acquire Westport Axle Corp
- Share this
- Digg this