Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt (MYTAY.PK) Key Developments | Reuters.com
Edition:
United States

Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
$25.00
Provider : S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
$104.00
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider : Pechala's Reports
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt reaches agreement with trade unions


Thursday, 24 Jul 2014 03:30am EDT 

Magyar Telekom Tavkozlesi Nyrt:Announces that it has reached an agreement with the trade unions on its headcount reduction and wage increase measures for FY 2015/2016.Says according to the terms of the agreement, the company plans to make maximum 1700 employees redundant.Says 40 per cent is expected to leave the company between Oct. 1 and March 1, 2015 while the remaining 60 per cent is expected to leave as of Jan. 1, 2016. 

Company Quote

7.685
0.135 +1.79%
30 Jun 2016