Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Namsos ASA Enters into Agreement with NTS ASA and Sunde Invest AS Regarding Co-Ownership in Namdalske AS, Sunde Transport AS and Sunde Renovasjon AS in Conjunction with Reorganization
Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA announced that on July 13, 2012, the Company has entered into an agreement with NTS ASA and Sunde Invest AS regarding the co-ownership in Namdalske AS, Sunde Transport AS and Sunde Renovasjon AS. The companies are engaged in the automotive transport segment in various areas of the transport market. The agreement is in conjunction with the restructuring of the Company's organization announced earlier. The final decision regarding the transaction will be made by September 1, 2012.
Latest Developments for Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA
- Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA Announces Final Results of Rights Issue
- Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA Proposes FY 2012 Dividend of NOK 2 per Share
- Competition Authorities Approve Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA's Acquisition of Folla Sjoetransport AS
- Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA Acquires Norsk Fisketransport Holding AS; Plans Rights Issue
Latest Key Developments in Healthcare
- Addus HomeCare Corp announces closing of its previously announced purchase of fifteen offices in New Mexico
- Omnicare Inc authorizes share repurchase; increases dividend
- Sogo Rinsho Holdings Co Ltd raises annum dividend forecasts for FY 2014
- Northstar Healthcare Inc signs agreement with PI Financial to raise up to $5,000,000 through brokered private placement
- Share this
- Digg this