Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA Acquires Folla Sjotransport AS
Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA announced that it has on February 14, 2013 signed an agreement with Folla Sjo Holding AS to acquire all shares of Folla Sjotransport AS. Folla Sjotransport AS owns and operates cargo vessel MS Folla that goes into weekly route between Namsos and Tromso. The vessel is mainly engaged in transportation contracts for Moelven and Ewos, and runs along with general cargo shipping. The purchase price is set at NOK 8.3 million in addition to that free excess liquidity in the company accrues seller. The acquisition will be funded by a combination of borrowing and equity. The acquisition is expected to occur by the end of March 2013.
Latest Developments for Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA
- Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA Announces Final Results of Rights Issue
- Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA Proposes FY 2012 Dividend of NOK 2 per Share
- Competition Authorities Approve Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA's Acquisition of Folla Sjoetransport AS
- Namsos Trafikkselskap ASA Acquires Norsk Fisketransport Holding AS; Plans Rights Issue
Latest Key Developments in Healthcare
- Almost Family Inc completes acquisition of SunCrest HealthCare
- Al Maidan Clinic for Oral Health Services Co KSCC appoints new Chief Executive Officer
- BML INC to establish Shanghai-based joint venture
- Addus HomeCare Corp announces closing of its previously announced purchase of fifteen offices in New Mexico
- Share this
- Digg this