Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: GlobalData
$250.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Nattopharma ASA Signs Agreement with Novel Nutrition Network Ltd To Buy 34% Shares in VitaSynth Ltd


Monday, 26 Nov 2012 08:43am EST 

Nattopharma ASA announced that the Company has signed agreement with Novel Nutrition Network Ltd to buy 34% shares in VitaSynth Ltd through investment of EUR 600,000. In addition, the Company has secured the right to buy the remaining 66% shares in VitaSynth Ltd. 

Company Quote

18.0
-0.1 -0.55%
11 Jul 2014