Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
$127.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$15.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

National Bank of Greece SA Submits Voluntary Offer For The Acquisition Of All Common Shares Of Eurobank Ergasias SA


Friday, 5 Oct 2012 03:27pm EDT 

National Bank of Greece SA (the Offeror) announced the submission of a voluntary share exchange offer (the Tender Offer) to acquire all the outstanding ordinary registered shares, with a par value of EUR 2.22 per share, issued by Eurobank Ergasias SA. The Offeror is offering to exchange new ordinary registered shares, with a new par value (post adjustment of the par value) of EUR 1.00 per share of the Offeror on the basis of 58 new shares of the Offeror for every 100 shares of Eurobank. If upon completion of the Tender Offer, the Offeror acquires 100% of the Shares, the existing shareholders of the Offeror would be represented with 75% in the share capital of National Bank of Greece, while the existing shareholders of Eurobank would hold the remaining 25%. The completion of the Tender Offer is subject to customary regulatory and corporate approvals, including the approval from the extraordinary general meeting of the National Bank of Greece shareholders. Following the Completion, the Offeror intends to proceed with a merger with Eurobank.