National CineMedia Inc Issues Q4 2013 Guidance In Line With Analysts' Estimates; Reaffirms FY 2013 Guidance


Wednesday, 30 Oct 2013 04:01pm EDT 

National CineMedia Inc announced that for fourth quarter of 2013, it expects total revenue to be in the range of $115.0 million to $125.0 million, or a decrease of 1% to an increase of 8% compared to the total revenue for the fourth quarter of 2012 of $115.9 million, and Adjusted OIBDA to be in the range of $58.0 million to $68.0 million, or a decrease of 1% to an increase of 17% compared to the Adjusted OIBDA for the fourth quarter of 2012 of $58.3 million. The Company expects to be at the lower end of this revenue and Adjusted OIBDA range for the fourth quarter of 2013. The Company reaffirmed its outlook of total revenue in the range of $455.0 million to $465.0 million, or an increase of 1% to 4% compared to total revenue for the full year of 2012 of $448.8 million, and reaffirms its outlook of Adjusted OIBDA in the range of $230.0 million to $240.0 million, or an increase of 4% to 8% compared to Adjusted OIBDA for the full year of 2012 of $221.2 million. The Company expects to be at the lower end of this revenue and Adjusted OIBDA range for fiscal 2013. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts are expecting the Company to report revenue of $121 million and EBITDA of $62 million for fourth quarter of 2013; revenue of $462 million and EBITDA of $231 million for fiscal 2013. 

Company Quote

16.975
-0.205 -1.19%
11 Jul 2014