Edition:
United States

NH Hotel Group SA (NHH.MC)

NHH.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.

3.81EUR
9 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)

€-0.01 (-0.26%)
Prev Close
€3.82
Open
€3.86
Day's High
€3.87
Day's Low
€3.77
Volume
386,400
Avg. Vol
718,394
52-wk High
€5.18
52-wk Low
€3.16

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

NH Hotels Q1 recurring net loss widens to 37.7 mln euros
Tuesday, 10 May 2016 12:17pm EDT 

NH Hotel Group SA : Q1 revenue 301.8 million euros ($343.6 million) versus 278.1 million euros year ago . Q1 net loss (including non-recurring items) 39.6 million euros versus loss 29.1 million euros year ago . Q1 RevPAR 50.6 euros versus 47.5 euro year ago . Q1 occupancy rate at 60.3 percent versus 58.6 percent year ago .Q1 recurring net loss 37.7 million euros versus loss 28.2 million euros year ago.  Full Article

NH Hotel Group SA launches its upper-upscale brand in the Netherlands
Wednesday, 6 Apr 2016 08:00pm EDT 

NH Hotel Group SA:Launches its upper-upscale brand NH Collection in the Netherlands, reopening three out of 12 hotels the group operates in the center of Amsterdam.  Full Article

NH Hotel Group SA reveals development plan in China
Tuesday, 29 Mar 2016 08:00pm EDT 

NH Hotel Group SA:Says its joint venture NH China expects to open two hotels in China in the second half of 2016.Expects the joint venture to grow its portfolio under management with total signings of 10 to 20 hotels by the end of the year.Sees to develop in China 120 to 150 hotels by 2020 in the mid and upscale segments.  Full Article

NH Hotel Group names two co-chairmen
Wednesday, 23 Sep 2015 02:13pm EDT 

NH Hotel Group SA:Appoints two non-executive co-chairmen: Jose Antonio Castro Sousa and Charles Bromwell Mobus.  Full Article

Fidentiis places 8.56 pct of NH Hotels for Banco Santander at 5.10 euros per share
Wednesday, 20 May 2015 01:20pm EDT 

NH Hotel Group SA:Fidentiis Equities SV SA have placed 8.56 percent of NH Hotel Group on behalf of Banco Santander SA at 5.10 euros per share, 153 million euros ($170 million) in total.  Full Article

Fidentiis places 8.56 pct of NH Hotel Group for Banco Santander
Wednesday, 20 May 2015 12:15pm EDT 

NH Hotel Group SA:Fidentiis Equities SV SA to place 8.56 percent (30 million shares) of NH Hotel Group on behalf of Banco Santander in accelerated bookbuilt offering.  Full Article

NH Hotel Group to buy Colombia's Hoteles Royal for 65.6 mln euros
Monday, 2 Feb 2015 04:31pm EST 

NH Hotel Group SA:Says it has agreed to buy Colombian chain Hoteles Royal for 65.6 million euros, discounting 21.5 million euros received from sale of NH Bogota Parque 93.To buy 80.77 percent of Hoteles Royal in early stage and then offer will be extended to remaining 19.23 percent.Proceeds from sale of NH Bogota Parque 93 and Sotogrande will allow to finance acquisition of Hoteles Royal without need to increase Group's debt.Group increases number of hotels to 21 from two in Colombia, Chile and Ecuador.  Full Article

NH Hotel Group SA gives FY 2014 and 2015 guidance
Monday, 2 Feb 2015 04:31pm EST 

NH Hotel Group SA:FY 2014 estimated recurrent revenue of 1.26 billion euros versus FY 2013 reported recurrent revenue 1.27 billion euros.Sees FY 2015 like-for-like revenue per available room (RevPar) growth of between 5 percent to 7 percent.Sees FY 2015 EBITDA growth of about 30 percent (including Hoteles Royal contribution from March 1) versus estimated 2014 of 122 million euros.  Full Article

UBS places NH Hotel Group shares at 4.25 euros per share
Friday, 23 Jan 2015 02:35am EST 

NH Hotel Group SA:UBS places NH Hotel Group SA shares for 4.25 euros per share.UBS says sells NH Hotel Group SA shares for a total of 113.8 million euros.UBS says Intesa Sanpaolo SpA and Private Equity International SA sell all its stake in NH Hotel Group.  Full Article

UBS to place 7.6 pct of NH Hotel Group for Indesa Sanpaolo and Private Equity International
Thursday, 22 Jan 2015 12:11pm EST 

NH Hotel Group SA:UBS to carry out a private placement of 7.6 pct of NH Hotel Group SA on behalf of Intesa Sanpaolo SpA and Private Equity International SA.  Full Article

BRIEF-NH Hotel Group 9-month recurring net result turns to profit of 4.5 mln euros

* Reported on Tuesday 9-month recurring net profit of 4.5 million euros ($4.8 million) versus loss 7.7 million euros year ago