Key Developments: Nibe Industrier AB (NIBEb.ST)

NIBEb.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

182.30SEK
7:39am EDT
Price Change (% chg)

-2.90kr (-1.57%)
Prev Close
185.20kr
Open
184.50kr
Day's High
185.40kr
Day's Low
182.00kr
Volume
73,741
Avg. Vol
146,404
52-wk High
220.30kr
52-wk Low
108.70kr

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Nibe to acquire WaterFurnace in a recommended C$378 mln transaction
Monday, 23 Jun 2014 09:26am EDT 

WaterFurnace Renewable Energy Inc:Says NIBE Industrier AB to acquire 100pct of the outstanding shares of WaterFurnace by way of a plan of arrangement under the Canada Business Corporations Act.Holders of WaterFurnace Shares to receive C$30.60 in cash for each WaterFurnace Share held for the period ended June 20.Total equity value of the transaction is about C$378 mln (2.4 bln Swedish Krona).  Full Article

Nibe Industrier announces details of FY 2013 dividend
Friday, 16 May 2014 03:00am EDT 

Nibe Industrier AB:Approves fiscal year 2013 dividend at 2.35 Swedish crowns per share.The record date for the payment of the dividend is May 20.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier proposes FY 2013 dividend of SEK 2.35 per share
Thursday, 13 Feb 2014 02:00am EST 

Nibe Industrier AB:Proposes to pay dividend of 2.35 Swedish crowns per share for FY 2013.Paid dividend of 2.00 Swedish crowns per share for FY 2012.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier AB acquires Technibel in France
Monday, 10 Feb 2014 02:00am EST 

Nibe Industrier AB:Says it has signed an agreement to acquire the sales operations of Technibel SAS in France.Says the acquired sales operations will become part of the NIBE Energy Systems business area.Says the operations will be consolidated into the NIBE Group as of Feb. 10.The financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier AB AGM Approves FY 2012 Dividend and Appoints KPMG AB as Auditor
Thursday, 16 May 2013 02:00am EDT 

Nibe Industrier AB announced that its Annual General Meeting (AGM) has voted in accordance with the proposal made by the Company’s board of directors to approve a dividend of SEK 2.00 per share. The record day for the payment of the dividend is May 20, 2013. In addition, the AGM appointed KPMG AB as the Company’s auditor for the period up to the end of the Annual General Meeting 2014, with authorized public accountant Alf Svensson as auditor in charge.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier AB Proposes FY 2012 Dividend of SEK 2.00 per Share
Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013 02:00am EST 

Nibe Industrier AB announced that the Board of Directors proposes an unchanged dividend of SEK 2.00 per share for the fiscal year 2012, the same as in the fiscal year 2011.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier AB Acquires Stovax Heating Group Ltd in United Kingdom
Thursday, 31 Jan 2013 05:30am EST 

Nibe Industrier AB (NIBE) announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire an initial 60% stake in the Stovax Heating Group Ltd in the United Kingdom, prior to taking over the remaining 40% of the shares in 2016. These newly acquired operations will form part of the NIBE Stoves business area. The Stovax Heating Group Ltd, founded in 1981, currently has sales of just over GBP 36 million (approximately SEK 380 million) and reports an operating margin of approximately 15%. Operations will be consolidated in the NIBE Group with effect from February 1, 2013.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier AB Acquires Heating Element Operations of Springfield Wire, Inc.
Wednesday, 2 Jan 2013 01:00am EST 

Nibe Industrier AB announced that it has reached an agreement on the acquisition of the heating element business of the Springfield Wire, Inc. which has operations in the United States, Mexico and China. The acquired operations will form part of the NIBE Element business area. Springfield Wire, Inc., which was established in 1921, has annual revenues of approximately USD 50 million (approximately SEK 330 million) and a present margin of just under 4%. Springfield Wire’s North American operations will be totally integrated into NIBE Element’s existing activities in the United States and Mexico whereas the Chinese operations will continue to operate individually. Products consist primarily of electric heating elements that are used in white goods and industry commercial equipment. This expanded product range will add new technologies to the NIBE Element product portfolio, such as defrosting elements, heating cables and fuel heaters. The company employs just over 1,000 people in and the United States, Mexico and China. The operations will be consolidated into the NIBE Group with effect from January 1, 2013.  Full Article

Nibe Industrier AB Acquires Akvaterm of Finland
Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012 06:30am EDT 

Nibe Industrier AB announced that it has reached agreement on the acquisition of a 70% stake in the Finnish company, Akvaterm Oy. Operations in the company will form part of the NIBE Energy Systems business area. Under the terms of the agreement NIBE will acquire the remaining 30% of the company’s shares in 2015. The date of the acquisition is September 1, 2012. The financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.  Full Article

Search Stocks