Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
$12.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Nibe Industrier AB Acquires Akvaterm of Finland


Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012 06:30am EDT 

Nibe Industrier AB announced that it has reached agreement on the acquisition of a 70% stake in the Finnish company, Akvaterm Oy. Operations in the company will form part of the NIBE Energy Systems business area. Under the terms of the agreement NIBE will acquire the remaining 30% of the company‚Äôs shares in 2015. The date of the acquisition is September 1, 2012. The financial details of the transaction were not disclosed. 

Company Quote

188.6
-3.1 -1.62%
25 Jul 2014