Edition:
United States

Nice SpA (NICE.MI)

NICE.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

3.17EUR
24 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)

€0.02 (+0.64%)
Prev Close
€3.15
Open
€3.16
Day's High
€3.24
Day's Low
€3.14
Volume
81,068
Avg. Vol
18,149
52-wk High
€3.24
52-wk Low
€2.06

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Nice FY adjusted net profit up at EUR 19.0 mln
Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 08:33am EDT 

Nice SpA : Proposes dividend of 0.1 euros per share, up 42.2 pct year on year . FY revenue 309.1 million euros ($328.51 million) versus 287.8 million euros a year ago . FY adjusted net profit 19.0 million euros versus 15.2 million euros a year ago .FY net profit 13.1 million euros versus 15.2 million euros a year ago.  Full Article

Nice finalizes sale of business unit FontanaArte
Friday, 14 Oct 2016 11:50am EDT 

Nice SpA :Finalizes the sale of business unit FontanaArte to Italian Creation Group SpA for 15 million euros ($16.80 million).  Full Article

Nice H1 net profit falls to EUR 4.7 mln, H1 revenue up 5.3 pct
Friday, 5 Aug 2016 05:55am EDT 

Nice SpA : H1 revenue 150.2 million euros ($167.31 million) versus 142.6 million euros a year ago . H1 net profit 4.7 million euros versus 6.9 million euros a year ago .H1 net profit before non recurring items 9.7 million euros versus 6.9 million euros a year ago.  Full Article

Nice buys 100 percent of Hy-Security Gate share capital
Tuesday, 5 Jul 2016 11:41am EDT 

Nice SpA : Buys 100 percent of Hy-Security Gate, Inc share capital, a company specialized in the design and manufacture of automation for industrial and commercial use gates . Says paid $26.9 million corresponding to 90 percent of the final price, which will be defined in the audit of the accounting records of Hy-Security Gate, Inc. as at December 31 .The remaining 10 percent was paid into an escrow account in favor of the seller and as buyer warranty, pursuant to the purchase agreement.  Full Article

Nice Q1 net profit falls to EUR 3.2 mln
Friday, 13 May 2016 09:14am EDT 

Nice SpA : Q1 revenue 67.9 million euros ($76.88 million) versus 63.3 million euros a year ago .Q1 net profit 3.2 million euros versus 4.0 million euros a year ago.  Full Article

Nice SpA proposes FY 2015 dividend
Friday, 11 Mar 2016 08:27am EST 

Nice SpA:Proposes dividend of ‍0.0703 euro per share, up 47.8 percent year on year.  Full Article

More From Around the Web