Nordic Mines publ AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Nordic Mines AB Files for Corporate Reorganization for All Non-Dormant Companies within Group
Nordic Mines AB announced that it has on July 8, 2013 filed for corporate reorganization of the Swedish parent company and all non-dormant subsidiaries. The objective with the corporate reorganization procedure is to model a future profitable low-cost production and to find a strategic partner or acquirer to the operations at the Laiva project in Finland. The reorganization procedure concerns the Swedish parent company Nordic Mines AB (publ) and its subsidiary Nordic Mines Marknad AB as well as the Finnish subsidiary Nordic Mines Oy. The lawyer Hakan Rudstrom, at the law firm Lindahl KB, is suggested as administrator for the two first mentioned companies and lawyer Mika Salonen, at the law firm Attorneys at Law Borenius Ltd in Finland, for the Finnish subsidiary. The corporate reorganization procedure is a consequence of that the operations at the Laiva mine in Finland has been loss making since the production start, first quarter 2012. The Finnish subsidiary's liquidity, after amortizations at the end of June 2013, is strained. In addition, the sales income has been negatively impacted from the material decrease in gold price during the second quarter. This way the Company will have time to continue the process within the frame of the original action plan decided by the Board in November 2012. Provided that the Finnish court approves the filing for corporate reorganization, the Finnish subsidiary has the intention to call for negotiations with employee representatives.
Latest Developments for Nordic Mines publ AB
- Nordic Mines publ AB informs on ongoing corporate reorganization procedures in Sweden and Finland
- Nordic Mines reaches preliminary settlement with lenders
- Nordic Mines presents a preliminary financing solution and resolves on terms for share issues
- Nordic Mines publ AB to continue corporate reorganization
Latest Key Developments in Gold
- Elgin Mining Inc update and enters into amended and restated arrangement agreement with Mandalay Resources
- Sibanye Gold Ltd updates on H1 2014 earnings outlook
- Kingsgate Consolidated Ltd gives FY 2015 production guidance
- Goldrich Mining Co closes third and final tranche of private placement financing - Form 8-K
- Share this
- Digg this