Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Nordic Mines says Finnish court has adopted composition plan proposal
Nordic Mines publ AB:Says the district court of Uleaborg has on July 31 made its decision to adopt the composition plan proposal filed with the district court by the administrator for Nordic Mines.For all unsecured creditors of the subsidiary, the composition plan implies full cash payment of receivables up to 1,000 euros (9,000 Swedish crowns).For receivables in an amount exceeding 1,000 euros, the composition plan implies that 10 percent of the aggregate amount of the receivable will be paid.
Latest Developments for Nordic Mines publ AB
- Nordic Mines publ AB will have a new issue subscribed to about 152 million Swedish crowns
- Nordic Mines publ AB informs on ongoing corporate reorganization procedures in Sweden and Finland
- Nordic Mines reaches preliminary settlement with lenders
- Nordic Mines presents a preliminary financing solution and resolves on terms for share issues
Latest Key Developments in Gold
- Aegean Metals Group Inc announces letter agreement for proposed acquisition by Mariana Resources Limited
- Norton Gold Fields Limited announces notice on off market takeover offer for ordinary shares in Bullabulling Gold Limited
- Viking Mines Ltd announces off-market takeover bid to acquire all of ordinary shares in Auminco Mines Limited
- Resolute Mining Ltd gives FY 2015 production guidance
- Share this
- Digg this