Edition:
United States

NQ Mobile Inc (NQ.N)

NQ.N on New York Stock Exchange

3.71USD
4:02pm EDT
Change (% chg)

$-0.05 (-1.33%)
Prev Close
$3.76
Open
$3.74
Day's High
$3.79
Day's Low
$3.70
Volume
34,611
Avg. Vol
80,592
52-wk High
$5.35
52-wk Low
$3.04

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

NQ Mobile reports unaudited financial results for Q3 of 2016
Wednesday, 30 Nov 2016 05:00pm EST 

NQ Mobile Inc : NQ Mobile Inc. reports unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2016 . Q3 revenue rose 3.6 percent to $91.1 million . NQ Mobile Inc - GAAP net loss attributable to NQ Mobile for Q3 of 2016 was $9.0 million or $0.09 per fully diluted ads .NQ Mobile Inc - Non-GAAP net loss attributable to NQ Mobile for Q3 of 2016 was $0.2 million or $0.00 per fully diluted ads.  Full Article

NQ Mobile announces private placement of $220 million convertible notes
Tuesday, 27 Sep 2016 06:30am EDT 

Nq Mobile Inc : NQ Mobile Inc announces private placement of $220 million convertible notes . Convertible notes will bear interest at a rate of 8.0% per annum from issuance date and mature in october 2018 . Says convertible notes will bear interest at a rate of 8.0% per annum from issuance date and mature in october 2018 . Says Zhongzhi Hi-Tech Overseas Investment Ltd agreed to purchase an aggregate principal amount of $220 million of convertible notes .Co plans to use net proceeds from this private placement for repayment of existing convertible notes and general corporate purposes.  Full Article

NQ Mobile enters into a definitive agreement for FL Mobile Divestment
Thursday, 25 Aug 2016 08:20am EDT 

NQ Mobile Inc : NQ mobile inc. Enters into a definitive agreement for FL Mobile Divestment . Pursuant to agreement, Shenzhen Prince will acquire 45.34% equity interest in FL Mobile beneficially owned by Co for a cash consideration of RMB2,267 million . NQ Mobile Inc says Shenzhen Prince plans to fund transaction by equity financing . Says Shenzhen Prince will equity interest in FL Mobile beneficially owned by company for a cash consideration of RMB2,267 million . Shenzhen Prince will purchase remaining equity interest in FL Mobile held by other parties by issuing its common stock to them. . Will receive 95% of cash consideration within 10 business days of closing of such equity financing and remaining 5% of consideration . Shenzhen Prince will acquire entire stake of FL Mobile for a consideration consisting of cash to Co and newly issued common stock to other parties .NQ Mobile Inc says will receive remaining 5% of consideration within 10 business days after 12 months from date of closing of FL Mobile Divestment.  Full Article

NQ Mobile provides update on FL Mobile divestment
Tuesday, 9 Aug 2016 09:00am EDT 

NQ Mobile Inc : Provides an update on the FL Mobile divestment . Company expects to receive 50% of total consideration from xinjiang Yinghe within 60 business days from date of agreement . Remaining 50% of total consideration will be received by company upon satisfaction of certain conditions and FL mobile divestment . With respect to other 3 deals, expects to get 60% of total consideration from each investor within 15 business days from agreement date .Valuation of entire FL mobile's business stays at RMB 5 billion.  Full Article

NQ Mobile enters into definitive agreement for FL Mobile divestment
Tuesday, 17 May 2016 07:43am EDT 

Nq Mobile Inc : NQ Mobile enters into a definitive agreement for the FL Mobile divestment . Company will receive all cash for FL Mobile Divestment consisting of RMB880.0 million from Dr. Shi . Shenzhen Prince will acquire 64.87% equity interest in FL Mobile beneficially owned by company for a cash consideration of RMB3,243.5 million . Transaction values entire FL Mobile business at RMB5 billion . Shenzhen Prince plans to fund transaction by equity financing and entered into share subscription agreements with potential investors . Shenzhen Prince will purchase remaining equity interest in FL Mobile held by Shi and Jinxin Hengrui by issuing common stock to them . Will receive all cash for FL Mobile divestment from Shi for sale of 22.0% equity interest in FL Mobile . Will receive 95% of cash consideration within 10 days of closing of such equity financing and remaining 5% of consideration .Will receive RMB656.5 million from Jinxin Hengrui for sale of 13.13% equity interest in FL mobile.  Full Article

NQ mobile provides update on the fl Mobile divestment
Friday, 6 May 2016 08:42am EDT 

Nq Mobile Inc : Nq mobile inc. Provides an update on the fl mobile divestment . Company expects to receive 80% of total consideration, or rmb525.2 million , within 15 business days from date of agreement . Remaining 20% of total consideration, or rmb131.3 million , will be received by company before september 30, 2016 .Jinxin hengrui will acquire 13.13% equity interest in fl mobile jiutian technology co., ltd for of rmb656.5 million.  Full Article

NQ Mobile Inc appoints Justin Chen as President and General Counsel
Tuesday, 2 Feb 2016 06:00am EST 

NQ Mobile Inc:Announced the appointment of Justin Chen as its President and General Counsel effective as of February 2, 2016.  Full Article

NQ Mobile Inc announces completion of the NationSky Divestment
Thursday, 31 Dec 2015 05:30am EST 

NQ Mobile Inc:Completed the divestment of all of NQ Mobile's interest in the NationSky business for an aggregate consideration of US$80 million.  Full Article

NQ Mobile Inc announces termination of proposed divestment of Beijing Tianya
Wednesday, 16 Dec 2015 06:00am EST 

NQ Mobile Inc:Board has approved to terminate the previously announced plan to divest 100% of the equity interest in Beijing Tianya Co., Ltd.  Full Article

NQ Mobile Inc enters into a binding agreement to sell Beijing Tianya to Tack Fiori International Group Limited
Wednesday, 18 Nov 2015 06:55am EST 

NQ Mobile Inc:Enters into a binding agreement to sell Beijing Tianya to Tack Fiori International Group Limited.Says deal valued at $40 million.Says company's board of directors has approved both the transaction and the agreement.Says entered into a legally binding agreement to sell 100% of the equity interest in Beijing tianya co., ltd.Legally binding agreement to sell 100% of equity interest in Beijing tianya co to Tack Fiori International Group Limited.Says aggregate consideration of deal to be paid in cash.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-NQ Mobile says enters non-binding letter of intent for the sale of Fl mobile

* NQ Mobile Inc. Enters into a non-binding letter of intent for the sale of Fl mobile and showself and a proposed us$100 million investment