Noril'skgazprom OAO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Gazprom OAO Acquires 38% in Noril'skgazprom OAO-Interfax
Interfax reported that Gazprom OAO (Gazprom) has purchased 38% of the shares in Noril'skgazprom OAO, the key gas supplier for MMC Norilsk Nickel's enterprises in Taymyr in the northern Krasnoyarsk territory, the polar gas company reported. The price and other terms of the deal were not disclosed. Gazprom did not previously own any shares in Noril'skgazprom OAO. Moscow-based OJSC Rosneftegaz was the previous owner of the 38% stake. Noril'skgazprom OAO primary shareholder is Norilsk Nickel, which raised its stake from 29.39% to 59.17% in April.
Latest Developments for Noril'skgazprom OAO
- Noril'skgazprom OAO Appoints Chairman of the Board of Directors-AK&M
- Noril'skgazprom OAO Announces Change on General Director (CEO) Post-SKRIN
- Noril'skgazprom OAO Dismisses Chairman of Board of Directors-AK&M
- GMK Noril'skiy nikel' OAO Increases Stake in Noril'skgazprom OAO to 56.17% from 40.48%-PRIME
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- MarkWest Energy Partners LP and The Energy & Minerals Group announce agreements with Gulfport Energy Corp for development of condensate solutions in Utica Shale and formation of new joint venture
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp raises FY 2013 production guidance; reaffirms FY 2014 production guidance
- Apco Oil and Gas International Inc announces leadership change
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd to issue new shares
- Share this
- Digg this