Novo Nordisk A/S Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance In Line With Analysts' Estimates and FY 2013 Operating Profit Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates; Proposes FY 2012 Dividend
Novo Nordisk A/S announced that for the fiscal year 2013, sales (revenue) growth measured in local currencies is expected to be between 8% and 11%, and operating profit growth measured in local currencies is expected to be around 10%. For the fiscal year 2012, the Company reported revenue of DKK 78,026 million and operating profit of DKK 29,474 million. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report revenue of DKK 85,681.20 million and operating profit of DKK 30,067 million for the fiscal year 2013. In addition, the Company announced that at the Annual General Meeting on March 20, 2013, the Board of Directors will propose a 29% increase in dividend to DKK 18 per share.
Latest Developments for Novo Nordisk A/S
- FSA reports Novo Nordisk A/S to police for violating disclosure obligations-Reuters
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use Adopts Positive Opinion on NovoRapid PumpCart Developed in Partnership between Novo Nordisk A/S and Roche Diabetes Care
- Novo Nordisk A/S' NovoEight Passes Review by Committee on Drugs of Pharmaceutical Affairs in Japan
- Novo Nordisk A/S Gets FDA Approval for Medic Pen in United States-DJ
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Plethora Solutions Holdings PLC announces CEO Appointment
- Merck & Co Inc announces launch of new business focused on weight management interventions in U.S.
- Coronado Biosciences Inc announces management changes
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc submits application to the FDA requesting approval of xiaflex for concurrent treatment of multiple palpable cords
- Share this
- Digg this